Practice Advisory Service
A central College mandate is to protect the public by supporting Registered Dietitians to deliver safe, ethical and competent services. The Practice Advisory Program fulfills this mandate. Also, this web section provides the tools and guides to support Registered Dietitians in maintaining their good standing as members of the College.
416-598-1725 / 1-800-668-4990, ext. 397
How to Search this Website
Dietitians in Ontario have access to the following resources through the Practice Advisory Program:
- individual practice advice;
- the Jurisprudence Handbook for Dietitians in Ontario;
- articles in the résumé newsletter ;
- web resources;
- annual workshops;
- workplace presentations requested by RDs;
- dietetic intern presentations on regulation, the role of the College, registration processes, and an overview of the Jurisprudence Handbook for Dietitians in Ontario.