Fair Registration Practices Report
The answers that you submitted to OFC can be seen below.
This Fair Registration Practices Report was produced as required by:
- the Fair Access to Regulated Professions Act (FARPA) s. 20 and 23(1), for regulated professions named in Schedule 1 of FARPA
- the Health Professions Procedural Code set out in Schedule 2 of the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA) s. 22.7 (1) and 22.9(1), for health colleges.
- Provision of Information About Registration Practices
- Amount of Fees
- Provision of Timely Decisions, Responses and Reasons
- Access to Records
- Resources for Applicants
- Internal Review or Appeal Processes
- Information on Appeal Rights
- Assessment of Qualifications
- Third-Party Organizations
- Agreements on the Recognition of Qualifications
- Data Collection